There are 3 steps to applying for a U.S. visa:
1. Submit visa form DS-160 online using this link.
2. Schedule an interview online using this link.
3. Come to the Embassy within ten minutes of your appointment.
- Hours of Operation
- Customer Service Statement
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- Contact Information
- Students and Exchange Visitors
- Frequently Asked Questions About Visa Refusals
- Travel Without A Visa
- Immigrant Visas
- Panel Physician
- Rights and Protections for Foreign-Citizen Fianc(é)s and Spouses of U.S. Citizens and Spouses of Lawful Permanment Residents
- Travel & Tourism in the U.S.
- Fraud Warning
- Lost and Stolen Passports With Visas
- Safety & Security of U.S. Borders : Biometrics
- Department of State
- A - Z Index and FAQ
- "Know Before You Go" for International Visitors
- DHS Trip - File a Travel Complaint
For more information, click here.
The William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act (WWTVPRA) of 2008 was signed into law on December 23, 2008, by the President. The changes under this law relate to the legal rights of certain employment or education-based nonimmigrants under Federal immigration, labor, and employment laws. To learn more, check out the new pamphlet on the WWTVPRA (PDF 252 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.